What is an Easy-Wire Connector(e-con)?
e-CON is an industry standard connector meant to standardize connections between sensors and terminals.
They are widely used in situations such as sensor connections in non-waterproof environments.
Easy-Wire Connectors Ideal for Connecting Sensors
XN2 Easy-wire Connectors for Industrial Components
- Uses industry-proven spring clamps for wiring.
- No special tools required for easy wiring
- Rewiring (repairing) is possible.
- Each Connector accepts any wire size from stranded wire AWG28 (0.08 mm2) to AWG20 (0.5 mm2). (External sheath diameter: 1.5 mm max.)
No special tools required for easy wiring.
Rewiring (repairing) is possible.
*e-CON specifications are currently being promoted for standardization by manufacturers of FA components and connectors.Connector specifications are disclosed only for the mating portions.
Types of Industrial Components for Electrical Connectors
There are different industrial components for electrical connectors. Below, you can see our options and learn their differences.
|Easy-wire Connectors for Industrial Components(e-CON) *||XN2A||
Easy-Wire Connector Configuration Examples
There are a few configuration you could use for easy-wire connectors. Each one has a different application. The image below shows different wiring configuration you could use with your easy-wire connectors.
- Connection of sensor and control unit for elevator
- Sensor connection for semiconductor production equipment
- Connection of sensor for factory automation and robotics applications