XC5(DIN Four-row, 128-contact Connectors) DIN Four-row, 128-contact Connectors
Multi-contact (4-row, 128-contact)
Connectors Expanding the DIN Concept
- Fully preserve the characteristics of normal DIN connectors while increasing the number of contacts available.
- Right-angle plug terminals of the standard DIN type and those vertically mounted on PCBs are available.
- Twin-contact sockets are used for high reliability and low insertion force.
- Downloadable data
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
|Date of update
|Data sheet XC5(DIN Four-row, 128-contact Connectors)
|Common Precautions for Connectors
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.