Product Details Portlet
This announcement is based on product catalogue information previously shown before its discontinuation Product information of the existing product may be different from the previous version
XR2E Single-row Carrier Sockets
OMRON's IC Connectors Have Excellent Reliability and Can Tolerate Momentary Interruptions in Power. Ideal for Highspeed Data Processing.
- Round pins and 4-point (4-finger) contact construction ensure long life and excellent shock and vibration durability.
- Contact entry holes are large for easy insertion.
- IC lead contacts placed high for solid connections.
- No flux rise.
- A wide product range: open-frame, closed-frame, single-row, carrier-type DIP terminals, wrap terminals, solder-sleeve terminals, and low-profile DIP terminals.
- A new tin-plated product series offers more choice when it comes to selecting the optimum IC Socket for an application.
- Conform to UL standards (file no. E 103202)(Excluding XR2P).
Discontinuation Date: Feb. 1, 2017
Note: This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information.