XC7A Double-row Plugs
An improved DIN-standard Sequence Connector
- Allows power line to daughter board connection first and removal last.
- Used the same way as regular DIN connectors.Dimensions are those of DIN B-type and C-type connectors. Mated length is 4 mm. All contacts are sequential contacts, an improvement on standard connectors.
- Sockets are equipped with 1-mm long sequential contacts. Sockets can be stacked up to 2 levels,and Plugs can be stacked up to 3 levels.
- Uses a double-sided contact design. Gold/palladium plating has an insertion durability of 5,000 cycles.
- See the "Standards certification / conformity list" for information on conformity to certification standards.
|No. of contacts|
|Terminal type||Sequential contact position||Model|
|64||Right-angle DIP terminals||None||XC7A-6442|
|Rated current||2 A|
|Rated voltage||300 VAC|
|Contact resistance||20 mΩ max. (at 20 mV, 100 mA max.)|
|Insulation resistance||106 MΩ min. (at 100 VDC)|
|Dielectric strength||1,000 VAC for 1 min (leakage current:1 mA max.)|
|Total insertion force||1 N max. per contact|
|Removal force||0.2 N min. (with test gauge, t = 0.56 mm)|
|Insertion durability||5,000 times|
|Ambient operating temperature||-55 to 125℃ (with no icing at low temperature)|
(With right-angle DIP terminals)
• Use masking tape to mask the Right-angle Connectors before automated soldering.
Automated Soldering Conditions (Jet Flow)
- Soldering temperature: 250 ±5°C
- Continuous soldering time: Within 5±1s
Dimensions after Mounting
• Mounting dimensions for all Connectors should be as shown in the following diagram.
α: 3.55 mm
The distance between the center line of themounting holes on the mother board andthe daughter board. (This center line isshifted 0.3 mm toward row a from row b.)
β: 2.54 mm
The distance between the mounting holeson the daughter board and row a.
γ: 5.3 mm
The distance between the edge of the daughter board and row a.
δ: 12.4 to 14.2 mm
To insure reliability, be sure to keep the Connectors within these dimensions when mounting.
• The allowable margins for mating the Connectors are shown below.