XC5B Double-row Sockets, DIN B-type (Standard)
A Wide Variety of DIN Connectors That Conform to UL/CSA Standards.
- Fully preserve the characteristics of normal DIN connectors while increasing the number of terminals available.
- A wide product range to fit almost any application.
- Meeting world market needs with products ranging from one-piece connectors (card edge) to two-piece connectors.
- Use the twin-contact system for high reliability.
- Lower insertion force as a result of FEM analysis techniques.
- Conform to UL standards (file no. E103202) and CSA standards (file no. LR 62678).
|Model||2D/3D CAD||ECAD(Download symbol,FootPrint,3DCAD)
* External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
|No. of contacts||Terminal type|
|Straight DIP terminals||Straight wrap terminals|
|Rated voltage||300 VAC|
|Contact resistance||20mΩ max. (at 20 mV, 100 mA max.)|
|Insulation resistance||106MΩ max. (at 100 VDC)|
|Dielectric strength||1,000 VAC for 1 min (leakage current:1 mA max.)|
|Total insertion force||0.59 N max. per contact|
|Removal force||0.15 N min. (with test gauge, t = 0.56 mm)|
|Insertion durability||200 times|
|Operating: -55 to 125℃ (with no icing at low temperature)|
(With straight DIP terminals)
XC5B-□□23(With straight wrap terminals)
|No. of contacts||Dimensions (mm)||Coding Key positions
|44||69.4||59.6||53.34||64.60||57.5||4, 9, 14, 19|
|50||77.0||67.2||60.96||72.22||65.2||5, 10, 16, 21|
|64||94.8||85.0||78.74||90.00||82.9||6, 13, 20, 27|
|100||140.5||130.7||124.46||135.72||128.7||10, 20, 31, 41|
Use masking tape to mask Right-angle Connectors before automated soldering.
Automated Soldering Conditions (Jet Flow)
1. Soldering temperature: 250±5°C
2. Continuous soldering time: Within 5 s
Basic Mating Dimensions
Mating dimensions for all Connectors should be as shown in the following diagram.
α: 3.55 mm
The distance between the center line of the mounting holes on the mother board and the daughter board. (This center line is shifted 0.3 mm toward row a from row b.)
β: 2.54 mm
The distance between the mounting holes on the daughter board and row a.
γ: 5.3 mm
The distance between the edge of the daughter board and row a.
δ: 12.4 to 14.2 mm
To ensure reliability, be sure to keep the Connectors within these dimensions when mounting.
The allowable margins for mating the Connectors are shown below.