Product Details Portlet
Note: Lock screws are attached to the Hood. Select D-sub Connectors with Anchors or Grounding Fixtures that fit the lock screw of the Hood.
XM2S Hood Covers
D-Sub Connector Assembly Hoods That Are Ideal for Office Equipment Interfaces
- Shielded against EMI.
- Metallized plastic Hood (XM2S) provides excellent noise protection.
- A new line of multi-hole, ferrite-core Connectors (XM3B-F) offers space-saving design and superior noise protection at high frequency.
- Fitted in a rugged, compact metal shell.
- Many kinds of standard Anchors and grounding fixtures available.
- The XM2/XM3 conform to UL standards (No.E103202) (XM2S and some other models are not included)
Note: This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information.
|M2.6 × 0.45 metric screws|
|M3 × 0.5 metric screws|
|#4-40 UNC inch screws|
|−25 to 85°C (with no condensation or icing)|
|Shield performance||Mounted in panel: 25 dB min. (30 to 900 MHz)|
Mounted on board: 20 dB min. (30 to 300 MHz)
XM2S-0911 (M2.6 × 0.45 metric screws)
XM2S-0912 (M3 × 0.5 metric screws)
XM2S-0913 (#4-40 UNC inch screws)
|15-, 25- and 37-contact Hoods|
XM2S-□□11 (M2.6 × 0.45 metric screws )
XM2S-□□12 (M3 × 0.5 metric screws )
XM2S-□□13 (#4-40 UNC inch screws)