XC5E Double-row Plugs, DIN Q-type (Reverse)
A Wide Variety of DIN Connectors That Conform to UL/CSA Standards.
- Fully preserve the characteristics of normal DIN connectors while increasing the number of terminals available.
- A wide product range to fit almost any application.
- Meeting world market needs with products ranging from one-piece connectors (card edge) to two-piece connectors.
- Use the twin-contact system for high reliability.
- Lower insertion force as a result of FEM analysis techniques.
- See the "Standards certification / conformity list" for information on conformity to certification standards.
|Model||2D/3D CAD||ECAD(Download symbol,FootPrint,3DCAD)
* External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
|No. of contacts||Straight DIP terminals||Straight wrap terminals|
|20 mΩ max. (at 20 mV, 100 mA max.)|
|106 MΩ min. (at 100 VDC)|
|1,000 VAC for 1 min (leakage current:1 mA max.)|
Total insertion force
|0.59 N max. per contact|
|0.15 N min. (with test gauge, t = 0.56 mm)|
Ambient operating temperature
|-55 to 125℃ (with no icing at low temperature)|
XC5E-□□21 (With straight DIP terminals)
XC5E-□□23 (With straight wrap terminals)
|A||B||C||D||E||F||Coding Key positions
Use masking tape to mask Right-angle Connectors before automated soldering.
Automated Soldering Conditions (Jet Flow)
1. Soldering temperature: 250±5°C
2. Continuous soldering time: Within 5±1 s
Basic Mating Dimensions
Mating dimensions for all Connectors should be as shown in the following diagram.
α: 3.55 mm
The distance between the center line of the mounting holes on the mother board and the daughter board. (This center line is shifted 0.3 mm toward row a from row b.)
β: 2.54 mm
The distance between the mounting holes on the daughter board and row a.
γ: 5.3 mm
The distance between the edge of the daughter board and row a.
δ: 12.4 to 14.2 mm
To ensure reliability, be sure to keep the Connectors within these dimensions when mounting.
The allowable margins for mating the Connectors are shown below.