Product Details Portlet
(*) Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.
D7E-3 Micro Sensor - Shock/Vibration
Quickly Detect Vibration or Tilting to Help Prevent Secondary Disasters. Affordable Vibration/Title Sensors with Sealed Structure.
- Sealing performance to IP67 degree of protection (switch section).
- Applicable to stoves, oil heaters, and other applications that require resistance to harsh environments.
- A Tilt Sensor is also provide in the lineup.
|Model||2D/3D CAD||ECAD(Download symbol,FootPrint,3DCAD)
* External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Note: This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information.
|Features||· Compact tilt sensor
· Responds to gradual tilting of 1 degree/sec
· Quick-connect terminals
|Operating angle||50 - 80 degrees|
|Return angle (reset)||25 degrees or more|
|Contact capacity||0.1 mA at 5 VDC to 100 mA
at 30 VDC resistive load
|Temperature range||-25º to + 60ºC|
|Service life||5000 operations min.|