XW4H PCB Terminal Blocks: Push-in SMT Terminals with 2.54mm Pitch
Push-in Terminals to Easily Complete Connections. PCB Terminal Blocks with 2.54mm Pitch.
- Push-in connection method allows repeated repairs.
- Hold-down structure for strength on PCBs.
- Active lock mechanism for superior vibration and shock resistance.
- Both vertical and horizontal models available.
- Suction cover included to enable automatic mounting.
(XW4K/XW4L vertical models)
- Can be mounted to the back surfaces of PCBs.
- Small reel are available. (XW4K/XW4L only)
Number of contacts
|Connector, Wire-side Sockets
|Models||Minimum ordering quantity
|Rated voltage||160 VAC|
|Rated current *||6 A|
|Dielectric strength||1,400 V for 1 min|
|Insulation resistance||1,000 MΩ min.|
|Wire stripping length||6 mm|
|Operating temperature||-40 to 125°C (with no condensation or icing)|
If the rated current of the cable is lower than the rated current of the connector, use the rated current of the cable.
•Recommended Reflow Conditions
Maximum temperature: 255°C
Time: Within 20 s
These conditions depend on the type of solder, the manufacturer, the amount of solder, the size of the circuit board, and the other mounting materials. You must check and select the actual conditions yourself.
●Metal Mask Thickness for Cream SolderPrinting
We recommend a metal mask thickness of 0.12 to 0.15 mm for cream solder printing. These conditions, however, depend on the type of solder, the manufacturer, the amount of solder, the size of the circuit board, and the other mounting materials. You must check and select the actual conditions.
The pins will deform if you subject them to an excessive load. Deformed pins will reduce solderability when the Connectors are mounted. Do not drop the Connectors or handle them roughly. Do not connect or disconnect Connectors that are not mounted to a circuit board. Doing so may deform the pins.XW4H, XW4L
●Wiring Terminal Blocks
Directly Connecting Wires
(1) Use wires with conductors that are within the connectible wire range.
(2) Prepare the ends of the wires as shown below.
Refer to Ratings / Characteristics for the wire stripping length.
(3) Do not presolder the ends of the wires. Doing so will prevent correct connections.
Using Ferrules or Solid Wire
|Connection Method||Removal Method|
Using Stranded Wires
|Using Stranded Wires|
●Terminal Block Connection Method
Using Crimp Terminals
(1) Use ferrules or tab terminals.
However, the Terminal Blocks are small, so sufficiently confirm the following before you use them.
(2) Insulation between Crimp Terminals If you use naked crimp terminals, there will be no finger protection.
Also, there will be limited clearance and creepage distances between adjacent terminals, so use crimp terminals with care.
●Special Screwdriver for Terminal Blocks
Use the XW4Z-00A Special Screwdriver to connect the Terminal Blocks.
You can also use any screwdriver with the following dimensions.
If you use any screwdriver other than the Special Screwdriver or one with the following dimensions, the Terminal Block may be damaged.