G4W PCB Power Relay
- RoHS Compliant
Impulse Withstand Voltage as High as
10kV with 4kV Dielectric Strength:
Ideal for Power Supply Switching
- Input and output (between coil and contacts) are completely separated, with impulse withstand voltage of 10,000 V.
- Insulation distance of 8 mm min. between coil and contacts satisfies the VDE Standard C/250 insulation requirements, and conforms to Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law with dielectric strength of 4,000 VAC min. Standard model conforms to UL/CSA standards.
- VDE standard approved models are also available. Consult your Omron sales representative for availability.
- SPST-NO (1a) types conform to TV-8 rating, and DPST-NO (2a) types conform to TV-5 rating.
- Full-wave bridge rectifier compatible models are also available.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
|Model||2D/3D CAD*1||ECAD*2||Buy online||RoHS Certification||Product Discontinuation|
|G4W-1112P-US-TV8||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G4W-1112P-US-TV8-Z||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G4W-2212P-US-TV5||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
|G4W-2212P-US-TV5-Z||Login/Register||Login/Register||RoHS Certificate||In production|
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.