XH3 Half-pitch Board-to-Board Connectors
- RoHS Compliant
Screw Mount Eliminated to Save Space.
Adjustable Stacking Space of 12 to 20
mm Adds Greater Flexibility.
- The stacking space can be adjusted from 12 to 20 mm in 1-mm increments.
- A pitch of 1.27 mm for high-density mounting in double-row arrangements.
- A quadruple-row staggered arrangement (1.27 x 1.905 mm) for board connection.
- All models incorporate fastening pins to secure the terminals, thus preventing floating or falling over during soldering.
- Leaf contact construction enables smooth mating and resistance to bending.
- Space saving mating length of 3.1 mm.
- Press fitting assures long-term contact quality. The gold/palladium plating has been improved for better contact reliability.
- Not mated with XH2 and XH4 Half-pitch Connectors.
- See the "Standards certification / conformity list" for information on conformity to certification standards.
- Downloadable data
Date of page update：
This web page provides an excerpt from a datasheet. Refer to Product Datasheet and other applicable documents for more information. You can download CAD data from the "Model list".
Relevant information for each model is listed. CAD data can be downloaded after logging in or registering as a member.
- *1See here for 2D,3D CAD data specifications.
- *2External site (Ultra Librarian) opens in a new window.
Ultra Librarian uniquely created ECAD data based on the information provided by OMRON. Please note that OMRON does not guarantee the accuracy, concurrence or completeness of ECAD data.